CHECK IN, CHECK OUT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Check-in can be done from 3 pm and check-out until 11 am.
Check-in is done autonomously, so, up to 48 hours before, an email will be sent with all the access data to the house (provided by the Homeit platform), namely the code to open the gate and the house. Inside the house you will find the physical keys that you should use as a complement, namely in the event of a power failure or a breakdown of the Homeit service. At the end of your stay, you should leave your keys on the table in the room and close the door and gate.
All reservations will be subject to a flexible cancellation policy. If check-in is not on the expected arrival date, this may involve the payment of a fee.
Acordo Citadino, Lda. reserves, furthermore, the right to cancel or modify a reservation in case of suspected mistaken/error reservation, invalid credit card and fraudulent or inappropriate activity, or, if you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions.
These cancellation policies vary depending on the time of year. So:
From October 1st to April 30th:
Free Cancellation: If the reservation is canceled or modified up to 5 days before arrival. If the reservation is canceled or modified less than 5 days before arrival, the customer will be penalized the total amount of the stay.
From May 1st to September 30th:
Free Cancellation: If the reservation is canceled or modified up to 15 days before arrival. If the reservation is canceled or modified less than 15 days before arrival, the customer will be penalized the total amount of the st
You should only consider your reservation completed and effective after full payment and confirmation in writing.
The following payment methods are accepted:
– Bank transfer, with receipt sent within 24 hours of booking, to the email email@example.com;
– Credit card;
– Payment via Paypal.
Payments must be done, in full, at the time of booking (with the exception of bank transfer which have a deadline of 24 hours).
Only the payment confirmation completes and confirms the reservation.
– The minimum stay is 2 days;
– It is not allowed to hold parties or get-togethers, nor are visitors or non-guests allowed to stay in the house.
– Any additional guest – in addition to the initially booked (up to a maximum of 4 in total) -, will have to be communicated in order to update the reservation.
– Pets are not allowed;
– Booking for persons under 21 years old is not allowed;
– The house is not suitable for children under 2 years old;
– It is expressly forbidden to smoke in the house;
– The use of candles or any type of combustion material is not allowed.